Where: Weber's Ann Arbor (See driving directions below)
When: Thursday, May 31st, 2018 - 6:00 pm
Cost: $10 (members), $15 (non-members)
Capacity: 150 people
This event is a celebration in honor of the Ann Arbor Track Club's 50th anniversary! Join us for light hors doeuvres (for the first 1.5 hours), a cash bar, and a short program to honor our history. Then join us on the dance floor with a DJ playing music from the decades!
Questions regarding this event should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know that you are coming so that we can order the right amount of food! Purchase a signature T-shirt in honor of our anniversary, and become a donor to our milestone campaign.
The AATC is a volunteer-run 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that has a unique role in the running community. Among its services are:
- Regular workouts open to the public
- College scholarships for aspiring varsity track and field athletes
- Youth program for athletes and recreational runners ages 8-18
- Master teams - 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s
- Partnerships with and support of area races
- Support of the University of Michigan MRun running club
- Hosting Dexter-Ann Arbor Run - and its Kids' Run
- Significant charitable donations through our races
- Social opportunities for our growing running community
Invest in our Health. Invest in our Strength. Invest in our Future.
50th Anniversary Shirt Styles
A list of our donors
Ultra level ($1,000)
Epic Races - Eva Solomon
Only $30 per individual for 1 year. Membership is valid from January 1 to December 31. All memberships expire on December 31.
You get ...
- Weekly Speed Workouts: Tuesday Night Workouts
- Monthly Trail Runs: Crazy Runs
- Discounted Entries at select AATC races
- Discounts at local Merchants: Membership Benefits
- Fitness, friendship, and fun!